Dad cooked barbecue at home so mom ordered the following: pancit bihon, spaghetti, pichi-pichi with niyog, pichi-pichi with ground nuts and lumpiang shanghai.
Pancit Bihon- I found it a bit dry but it's very tasty and loaded with meat and veggies.
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce- My all time favorite! I just love the sweet mix of the sauce with ground meat, hotdogs and cheese.
Pichi-pichi with Roasted Nuts- I love peanuts so this definitely gets a thumbs up from me! It reminds me of the ready-to-eat tikoy covered with nuts that you can buy in Chinese deli stores. Love the sweetness and nutty flavor it gives to the cassava. Gotta be a new favorite!
Pichi-pichi with Coconut- a staple order from Amber's. As expected, everyone loved it. It was gone few minutes after we served it. Hahaha, it's that good!
Lumpiang Shanghai- I didn't get to eat this anymore but the guests love it. It wasn't so crunchy anymore but they loved how tasty the filling was.
Amber's never fails to satisfy our hungry tummies! :)


15 shout-outs:
Sarap! I miss Ambers! =(
I also loveeee amber's spaghetti hands down. That pichi pichi is something new, i like the one with niyog and cheese.
i have heard of Amber's pichi pichi...sad to say, d ko pa natikman!!! waaahhhh....
Favorite ko rin spaghetti and pichi-pichi nila! :)
I haven't tried Amber's Spaghetti but I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about it :) Amber's Pichi Pichi is also the best pichi pichi for our family
haven't tried amber's. saan siya?
i love amber's pichi pichi with cheese!! :)
Wow, I haven't tried their Pichi-Pich with roasted nuts yet. That looks interesting. I also love their Spaghetti since it's fitting for Filipino taste. And if you like Amber's Spaghetti, you might also like The Mushroomburger's Spaghetti :)
Di ko pa na try ang pichi pichi with peanuts. YUng may cheese lang lagi ang natitikman ko.
Sounds like a satisfying meal! And pichi pichi... yum!
I love Amber's too especially their pichi pichi with cheese. We have this thing in our office where the newly hires are "forced" to blow out the peeps from our department. We usually order from Amber's for this.
i love amber's pichipichi :)
haven't tried the pichi-pichi with nuts but the one with coocnut is superb! :D
Amber's the 'official' resto sa office, lagi kase dyan um-order kapag may event o may birthday eh, favorite ko ang spag and palabok nila with matching bbq, nom nom! :)
We love Amber's food, too, but we haven't tried their pichi-pichi with roasted nuts yet. We'll order that next time.
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü